Terms and Conditions
Consumer Guarantees Act
If you are buying goods normally bought for personal, domestic or household use, you may have certain rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (Consumer Guarantees Act) that cannot be excluded or limited. These terms do not limit or alter your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act (other than in the circumstances permitted under that Act). You can find more information about your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act at the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment's website (www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/general-help/consumer-laws/consumer-guarantees-act) and the Commerce Commission's website (www.comcom.govt.nz/consumers/your-rights-as-a-consumer).
Crystals and Friends agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the goods ordered through Crystal and Friends.
By placing the order for goods through Crystals and Friends you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise stated.
You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept.
Where we agree to transport the goods to a specified place, we will deliver, or arrange delivery of, the goods to that place. Except where otherwise agreed, you will pay for all resulting transportation costs.
- If no place of delivery is specified, delivery shall take place at the time when the goods are made available for despatch at our premises.
- If the Consumer Guarantees Act applies to your purchase, we will meet any obligations we have under that Act. Otherwise, if the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply, any time stated for delivery is an estimate only and no claim shall be made by you on account of late shipment, or delivery however caused.
- All freight charges shall be at your cost unless otherwise agreed and stated.
Returns and Cancelled orders
Without limiting any rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act, all goods to be returned must have a Goods Return Authority issued by us. The issue of a Goods Return Authority does not guarantee that we will accept the return.
Incorrectly supplied products: If you have been accidentally supplied the wrong product, Crystal and Friends will supply the correct product (where it is available) or issue a credit / refund. In these circumstances, if the Consumer Guarantees Act applies to the purchase, we will meet our obligations under that Act. Otherwise, if the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply:
- to supply the correct product the incorrect product will first need to be returned to us;
- we will need to be notified within 7 days of purchase / delivery;
- the incorrect product supplied must be in resalable / unused condition.
Products damaged in transit: If your product has been damaged during transit to your delivery address we will replace your product (if it is available) or issue a credit / refund. In these circumstances, if the Consumer Guarantees Act applies to the purchase, we will meet our obligations under that Act. Otherwise, if the Consumer Guarantees Act does not apply, unless we agree otherwise, you must notify us within 24 hours of delivery in order to be eligible for a replacement, credit or refund.